Sunday, June 28, 2009

MHS 2009 Graduation

Congratulations to my sister, Jessica, for completing high school. I had many family members up this weekend to help celebrate and we had a great time. Also, as a little bonus, I was able to sell my photos from graduation to the Poughkeepsie Journal - a paper I have been freelancing for for about 2 years now. These are 3 of my favorites. Two were submitted to print (only the valedictorian made print even though, IMO, the cap tossing shot crushed any photo they published in their graduation section.)

Graduates of the class of 2009 at Millbrook High School in Millbrook, NY, toss their caps into the air after completing their ceremony on Saturday. Millbrook graduated 115 seniors off to vary colleges as well as 17 different SUNY schools.


Matthew Ryan Kelly, the valedictorian of the Millbrook High School graduation class of 2009, delivers his address during the Saturday commencement. Temperatures peaked but spirits were high as 115 seniors recieved their diplomas on the elementary school field, heavily populated with family and friends.


My sister at her graduation. Congrats again Jess. We love you so much and are very proud!

No comments: